About Tampa LINE-X by Next Level Truck and Jeep
Tampa LINE-X by Next Level Truck and Jeep is a local, family-owned small business. The owners, Kris and Derek, are longtime residents of Tampa and have two kids, Scott and Lindsey, that were both born and raised here in Tampa.
Tampa LINE-X by Next Level Truck and Jeep is a local, family-owned small business.
The owners, Kris and Derek, are longtime residents of Tampa and have two kids, Scott and Lindsey, that were both born and raised here in Tampa. Our shop is an independently owned LINE-X franchise. We’re not a dealer but an actual franchise, and there is a huge difference between being a franchise and just being a dealer. As a franchise, we’re given the best training on the best preparation and application procedures in the industry. We don’t learn by trial and error on our customers’ vehicles.
We also have a full in-house staff of experts available that we can lean on for any type of application that comes into our shop. As a franchise, we do not get charged franchise royalty fees to cover these expenses. But as a franchise, we are required to only purchase and spray LINE-X Protective Coatings materials. This means that you will always get what you pay for. Dealers are not required to spray one brand only. They can switch back and forth between brands and even opt to spray far inferior copycat products if they choose.
As a LINE-X franchise, we’re also held to the highest standards in the industry. We are required to prep and spray to standards set by LINE-X corporate. If we don’t maintain these standards, we’re held responsible for fixing the issue or we risk losing our franchise. A dealer can prep anyway they want and spray as thin as they want. When you see a spray-on bedliner available for less, it’s because you are getting less.
Tampa LINE-X by Next Level Truck and Jeep
Address: 6925 E Adamo Drive, Tampa, FL 33619
Phone: (813) 336-2786
Directions: Click here
Tampa LINE-X by Next Level Truck and Jeep Offers The Best
Examples of LINE-X leadership include:
- Only company in the industry with dedicated full-time Research & Development staff and a 15,000 square foot research facility.
- Recognized market leader in the spray-on truck bedliner industry consistently since 2005 (Source Frost & Sullivan Study 2006 and 2008).
- First successful high-temp/high-pressure elastomeric bedliner.
- First nationwide spray-on truck bedliners and protective coating franchise. Recognized in INC 500 and Entrepreneur Magazines. Also recognized in most major truck publications, including Motor Trend, Truckin, Sport Truck, Street Trucks, Petersen’s 4-Wheel and Offroad, and many more.
- First commercially available pure polyurea.
- First to develop a bomb blast coating. This coating has been tested by the Army Corps of Engineers and the Air Force Research Laboratory.
- Product recognized by Popular Mechanics, Nationwide TV News Media, and Sixty Minutes II.
- First to apply a non-skid pure polyurea onboard a U.S. Navy Submarine.
- First spray-on product to meet MSHA requirements for acceptance of flame-resistance solid products taken into mines.
- Only spray-on product in its category to be accepted by MSHA as non-strength enhancing mine sealant.
LINE-X consists of several different products.
All systems utilize a two-component, spray-in-place, 100% solids (no air pollution), thermoplastic polyurethane and polyurea.
There are two separate materials that are precisely dispensed through a high-pressure, plural component internal mixing polyurethane spray machine. They are each heated to 120-140 degrees with the temperature maintained through a heated hose. Using high pressure, the materials are mixed internally at a 1:1 ratio at the tip of the spray gun. As the material is applied, it takes less than 5 seconds for it to harden. As soon as LINE-X lands on the surface, it’s dry!
LINE-X products are a fast-cure, multipurpose series of coatings designed for a wide range of retail, commercial, and industrial uses. They exhibit excellent adhesion to most properly prepared surfaces. With its fast cure time it can be sprayed vertically and even overhead without running or dripping. There are no solvents associated with LINE-X sprays, which means there are no air pollutants or harmful environmental contaminants.
LINE-X Protective Coatings are resistant to most solvents and acids, making them ideal for industrial and commercial applications where corrosion is prevalent. Using LINE-X greatly extends equipment and vehicle life expectancy. It has a high “shore D” hardness rating, offering excellent impact resistance and superior tensile strengths (up to 6,600 psi) resulting in outstanding abrasion resistance. Because the material is sprayed there is a complete seal, making the coating “water tight”.
LINE-X Protective Coatings are rated to be the highest quality coating and have been featured on the following shows because of that:
- West Coast Customs
- Extreme Makeover Home Edition
- Storm Chasers
- Off-Road Overhaul
- Monster Garage